The Famous Southernmost House
One of the Most Historic Key West Hotels on the Beach
Journey back to a time of unhurried pleasures at the magnificent Southernmost House in Key West, Florida. Located right on the water, it’s one of the most famous Key West beach hotels, attracting Presidents, royalty, and celebrities for more than 100 years. Stay where Kings and Princes stay, play where Presidents play, and drink where Hemingway drank during your trip to our must-stay hotel in Key West.
Rewind in Key West Paradise
Situated on the quieter end of Duval Street, The Southernmost House is one of the most photographed and talked about attractions in Key West, Florida. Witness the splendor of this beautifully-restored Victorian house that has graced the pages of books, magazines, websites, and newspapers from around the world. Enjoy your morning coffee as you watch the sun climb over the Atlantic Ocean, and then sink slowly into the refreshing waters of our zero-entry pool. Feel the stresses of the real world melt away at our famous bed and breakfast in Key West.
Come stay at The Southernmost House and discover why visitors from around the world are drawn to this celebrated symbol of Key West, Florida.
Comfortable Hotel Rooms & Suites:
- Select from 18 elegantly-furnished accommodations, including Guest Rooms, Spacious Suites, and the Lopez House
- Enjoy air-conditioning throughout the hotel
- Comfortable suites include private baths and kitchenettes
Convenient Dining & Entertainment:
- Savor a complimentary continental breakfast each morning of your stay. The breakfast is included and served from 8:00am – 10:30am; coffee is available starting at 7:30am. It includes fresh pastries from a local bakery, cut - fruit platters, yogurts, bagels, toast, spreads, whole fruits, oatmeal, fresh cheeses, assorted cereals, and hard boiled eggs.
- Central location adjacent to Old Town Key West on Duval Street, offering a short walk to downtown attractions, restaurants & bars, shops, & art galleries: browse our nearby dining here.
Plentiful Hotel Amenities:
- Parking for one car per room. We limit parking at the mansion to compact cars and have oversize vehicles across the street at the Lopez house. Charge is $20 per vehicle daily, plus tax.
- Complimentary Wi-Fi Internet
- One of the few Key West oceanfront hotels
- Enjoy our zero-edge pool and the use of our lounge chairs, towels, hammocks, and umbrellas all while enjoying the tropical scenery and ocean views
Key West Weddings & Special Events:
- A prime oceanfront location for Key West weddings, honeymoons, and special events.